Monday 8 May 2017

Smart Kids Asia - Asia's Largest Educational Kids' Fair

Recently my parents brought my brother and I to the Smart Kids Asia exhibition at KL Convention Centre. There were many activities there and I learnt a lot. There was free dental check up, on stage meet and greet with King Julien, Doraemon, Pororo The Little Penguin, Robocar Poli and Tobot.



I liked the Kiddo Science booth the most because I made my own green slime there. I have always wanted to play with slime and I was very happy. I used food colouring, glue, water and salt. There were also other experiments I tried with my brother there.




My green slime

Another interesting and fun experience was the VR (Virtual Reality) Experience at the Inno Tech Media booth. This was the first time I tried this and I really liked it because I felt like I was inside the game and shooting the skeletons which came very near me.

Mom and I trying out the VR experience

There were other games we played such as throwing the ball at the rubbish to save the sea creatures in the ocean.


There were many other activities like colouring contest and trial classes which I did not have time to join but my brother and I really enjoyed ourselves here. We took nice photos here. If there is future Smart Kids Asia exhibitions, I want to go again. Admission is free and I received lots of vitamins, Yeo's yogurt drink, Doraemon toys and other things.


Doraemon booth

I was happy holding my slime.

18 comments:

  1. Glad you learnt a lot and had fun there. The VR experience looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. VR was fun to play. My brother didn't play because he was too scared.

      Delete
  2. What a nice event for kids, wish I could join cause my daugther would have love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kids would love all the activities here.

      Delete
  3. interesting and fun experience for me if i also have Experience to use that VR (Virtual Reality) .. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. VR was very fun and I felt like I was in the game.

      Delete
  4. I'm sure you and your brother had loads of fun. Interactive games indeed make learning a happy and memorable experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Learning through playing games and activities is what I like most.

      Delete
  5. wah seronoknya ada doreamon..kalau anak saya nampak ni....habisla haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember I am the one who gets all excited when it comes to kids event. They have so many cool thing that I didnt get to experience during my childhood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same with my mom. She was very excited too.

      Delete
  7. What fun you kids had. I haven't tried VR too. I guess I will end up having a splitting headache!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't get any headache but some people will get dizzy.

      Delete
  8. The VR experience seem awesome. I tried once and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too. I played twice because my brother was too scared to try.

      Delete
  9. Yay! My little sister will love it here! She would enjoy the VR experience and those other games too.

    ReplyDelete